Please Join us on the 2017 Spring Sip Trip
May 5 – 7th, 2017 | Blue Ridge Mountains of Virginia
Join us on an all inclusive wine trip as we explore some intimate, beautiful wineries in Virginia’s beautiful wine country. This trip includes all of your wine tastings, meals, transportation on a chartered bus (that has a bathroom), wine country swag and MORE!
This Sip Trip Itinerary
- Check in at Holiday Inn Hillsville (if you are coming in Friday night).
- Meet in the hotel lobby around 4:30pm and gather with the group. We will depart for Mt. Vale Vineyards. Please note: Friday night tasting is optional and transportation is NOT included. We will follow each other caravan style to the destination.
- Return to the hotel and meet up with guests in the lobby or outside area.
- Meet in the hotel lobby/meeting room of the Holiday Inn Express in Hillsville at 9:00 for registration. This is not your typical travel registration – this will be FUN! We will have light snacks and wine tasting from an area vineyard that we are not visiting on the trip. You’ll also pick up your souvenir glass, tote bag and swag.
- The bus will pick us up at the hotel and we will depart at 10:00am for wine tasting at Chateau Morrisette
- We will continue on to lunch and wine tasting at Foggy Ridge Cider. We will send out lunch selections closer to the trip date.
- Next stop: wine tasting and tour at the brand new Iron Heart Winery
- Last stop of the day is dinner and wine tasting West Wind Farm & Winery. Dinner will be provided by a local caterer and we will be having a garden salad with Cider Brown Sugar Vinaigrette, Apricot Pecan Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with Gorgonzola Cream Sauce, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans with Slivered Almonds, Bread and Butter, and Assorted Cupcakes for Dessert. Hungry yet?
- After dinner the bus will return us to the Holiday Inn Hillsville. Here, we will unpack all of our wine purchases and usually gather with the group in the lobby or outside area to compare notes about the day and spend some relaxing time together.
- Sadly, this is our farewell and last day together. We will meet in the hotel lobby for breakfast/brunch around 9:00am. Often times, guests will travel to a vineyard for lunch and some times groups will go together. Breakfast is a great time to chat and see if any other guests plan to meet up.